Forums

Help › Forums

Help...Unexpected error message...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 15 2014 12:20 AM (27 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:40 AM

How can we expect an unexpected error to do as we expect? I expect an inspectorate will inspect this unexpected exception and raise our expectations of the acceptable aspects except for those where expectations are not met by the unexpected.

Lizzie xx

• Glas67
    117 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 11:20 AM

My game started playing ok an hour or so ago, I played a match play game that went weird and now I simply can't connect again.

Even on the main site, on the panel on the left that shows your game status etc, nothing shows up except an error to connect.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 11:22 AM

WGTicon:

Hi

it's only a guess but maybe new flash update was pushed. chrome auto updates, so maybe that's where the error is. try using firefox, which doesn't. it works for me just fine.

-wgticon

There's been a message "WGT site down for maintenance, so how can it be flash?"

• floppy131
    87 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 11:25 AM

that sucks, I was shooting a -6 at cabo when this site went down, On hole 17. I tell yah WGT has it out for me, when I shoot a good game.

• BWeb
    532 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 12:09 PM

well this sucks , going for 359 consec days and stupid games wont play. Tried 2 m/p games - stuck on top of backswing . Tried 2 single s/p games , same again . Decided to try playing a comp and there`s nothing in the menu.

Obviously it must be my pc cos i`ve play over 1200 games and only had trouble the past 4 weeks , just after a wgt update, but i`m sure thats a coincidence ;-)    ( and done all the usual crap , cleared cashe , dif browser , etc etc ) , IMO i think its a case of fixing one bug and creating 3

• MacSniperE
    279 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 12:31 PM

IE and Chrome no longer working!

• goldeagle1p3
    307 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 12:53 PM

Same thing happened to me. I was in a payed tournement and was jammed up a few times. Now game all messed up. What a waste of credits. and a good game for u to. Now I tried for 20 minutes and still maintenance issue.,

• Finnek
    23 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:02 PM

Firefox also not working - wgt, what's up?

• floppy131
    87 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:10 PM

Yup your right IE and Chrom no longer working and this is going on 2 hrs. Now WGT screwed it up

• OahuKahuna
    93 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 1:26 PM

Can't get on to the play at all, tried using Chrome & Internet Explorer. Play screen partially loads then freezes, until the "unexpected error comes up please close window & try again later"???

Played this morning fine now nothing. Did the re-boots on my PC, modem, & wireless modem, still nothing as far as a play screen.

I got some matches to play & they have to be played today, I hope the WGT crew can resolve this issue & pronto. This is happening to other members of my club...from Canada EST; to Georgia; to South Africa, so it's definitely a WGT server problem.

Thanks. Kahuna

RSS