Forums

Help › Forums

just made pro,but,,,,,,

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 25 2011 9:00 PM (2 replies)
  • brucemichaels
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 5:17 PM

Well I suppose congragulations are in order for me,I just made pro!HOWWWWEVER,I dropped over 10 pts in doing so. I relize to the top is a slow process,but why take away points i earned as an hack,then am. starting at a new level should encourage players,not make them go to other sites to spend our money. i earned my avg., dont strip points away because i got to get use to a new set of clubs and balls!!  you didnt have any problem taking my money for what it was worth,why change my avg. bullsh#$,by the way,luv the website,great graphics. brucemichaels,Ufreakin S.A.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 8:55 PM

First and foremost Gratz on getting to Pro. As for Averages we all go through that when you level up to a new tier the Average starts again. I belive from what I read it will go up and down over the next 50 rounds of ranked play then after that only goes down when you have a better score then the other 50 games you have done or something like that. YOur current average can drop real quick with a few good game as you are just at the begining of the tier. Good luck! Have fun! And dont rush the tiers just enjoy!

• argydehes
    72 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 9:00 PM

brucemichaels:

Well I suppose congragulations are in order for me,I just made pro!HOWWWWEVER,I dropped over 10 pts in doing so. I relize to the top is a slow process,but why take away points i earned as an hack,then am. starting at a new level should encourage players,not make them go to other sites to spend our money. i earned my avg., dont strip points away because i got to get use to a new set of clubs and balls!!  you didnt have any problem taking my money for what it was worth,why change my avg. bullsh#$,by the way,luv the website,great graphics. brucemichaels,Ufreakin S.A.

Your average will start to come back down after some ranked stroke games/ tournaments.  As I understand it, each level starts out fresh.. it's simply to judge how you are doing in your particular tier.  Mine went up about the same, but after a few games of struggling to adjust to the new level.. longer tees and faster greens, it has started dropping again.  Don't let it get ya down.  Look at it like this, when you graduate high school and go on to college, your grades are kinda reset.  Because you are on a different level.  Look at it for what it is.. YOU got better! Congrats.  Nothing negative in that.

RSS