Forums

Help › Forums

You call that activity?

Mon, Nov 23 2009 6:17 AM (8 replies)
  • lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2009 8:22 AM
    Maybe this has already been addressed and I'm not current, but why, on my profile page, does it list every 3 foot putt, 250 yard drive and the last time I hit the beer cart?
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2009 9:32 AM

lol,

Very true, it is the weekend so hopefully this will get fixed next week when WGT staff is working. It might be a good idea to do updates on a Monday so they can see the bugs that inevitably creep into these updates in real time as opposed to coming in on to work on Mon morning and having to wade through hundreds of forum posts detailing bugs. 

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2009 2:42 PM

They don't list everything, only the new records. (Whereby anything from before the update is disregarded.)

• jkruseoregon
    1 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2009 3:36 PM
    does anyone know how to unlock the other courses?
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2009 3:39 PM

There's nothing to unlock, only 2 stroke-play courses available for now.

• TYEDYE76
    9 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2009 5:47 PM

Does anyone else get pissed when punks quit early (like on the first freakin' hole) and end up winning stroke play after they have disconnected and you have finished all the holes?

This seems fishy and happens to me all the time and it is time for WGT to look into and take control of this worldy highly over advertised site. Bye the way I still love the game of golf and playing this online but this so called cheating crap has got to go.

• Nakedgolferswing
    363 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2009 9:03 PM
    Oh heck yes, they need penalized bat for doing this crap. Just had to that quit before they hit and they won on a tie both having zero
  • PadraigMurphy
    16 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 5:33 AM

Ya this is so frustrating I have been playing Bethpage and the other course with a Hawaiin name for too damn long..They have to change it up please soon !!!! I look forward to every new week yes new week. Meaning different courses perhaps? Ya new course every now and then would be great. I am tired of beating around on the same damn two for almost a month now!!!!. Please change this crap this TGW used to be exciting now its just there and that's about it..

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 6:17 AM

Faterson:

They don't list everything, only the new records. (Whereby anything from before the update is disregarded.)

The personal best drive and putt notification is broken as it resets itself after every round.

Same thing with the match play tourny trophies, they get reset back to zero once a stroke play round is played.

Those 3 bugs should be an easy fix for WGT.

RSS