Forums

Help › Forums

2 accts

Sun, Oct 2 2011 5:03 PM (26 replies)
  • itsthetodman
    161 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 1:19 PM

hi all i have just played a matchplay agains kxxxxxxxxxxwho as 2 accounts he is currently pro in this one i am master is it possible to ban him please and would it be possible to reimburse my creds that i lost thanks very much and also mrhockey12 i think it is is currently avging 64.04 and he is a tour pro that is no way possible think he is doing something called " sandbagging". i got to 66.96 and i am a master please look into this please and thanks for your help

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 2:02 PM

E-Mail your concerns to -->  members@worldgolftour.com , but do not name them in the forums.

Ace

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 2:19 PM

They should ban you for naming them in your post. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spend more time begging in your profile.......

"can someone send me a gift of eiter srixon or callaway balls please thanks very much "

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 2:32 PM

So basically any player who is a lower tier than yourself, and beats you in MPC is a sandbagger or multi-accounter?

• itsthetodman
    161 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 2:39 PM

he toldme himself he had 2 accounts as we played i said you have 2 accoounts accts and he said ya how did you know he was like 1 foot from pin all time his tier was showing at pro and 75 avg

• itsthetodman
    161 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 2:40 PM

sorry didnt realise you wwasnt supposed to nsme them my apologies and only had that as my status as i was really struggling at the time

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 4:14 PM

Well I think you should be applauded Todman. Any one who admits to having two accounts is either very stupid, or fully cognisant of how to rape the current system, and should expect no less than shame and opprobrium on a public forum. Lets stop this nancying about about hurting peoples feelings.

How hurt do you suppose the regular honest players feel, every time they see something like this running rampant and unchecked throughout a site we pay for, and love?

And the result of naming such a persons name? A ban. Positively backwards if you ask me. How much more proof (Apart from possibly a screenshot) does one need beyond a confession? 

Get it sorted Wgt. Wake up and smell the cheaters.

Lizzie xx

• Jimbo555
    158 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 4:20 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Well I think you should be applauded Todman. Any one who admits to having two accounts is either very stupid, or fully cognisant of how to rape the current system, and should expect no less than shame and opprobrium on a public forum. Lets stop this nancying about about hurting peoples feelings.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/63883/386529.aspx#386529

Not so fast Lizzie,  I think he's trying to redirect the spotlight he put on himself not so long ago.

• itsthetodman
    161 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 4:25 PM

thank you jim thats exactly what i was trying to do i am having probs with matchplay its still saying selecting group to join be doinmg this for the past hour everytime i try and join one

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 5:08 PM

Fair one Jimbo, I missed that.

Still stands, what I said though.

Wgt man up and get it sorted.

RSS