Forums

Help › Forums

2 accts

Sun, Oct 2 2011 5:03 PM (26 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 6:44 PM

As we all speak, WGT does not give a *** about any of this, they are part of it. Can no one understand this yet. It has gone on so long, and we all make a big deal over it. They don't care. The head of this entire company is WGTmoron, we just haven't spoke to him yet.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 6:56 PM

renniw52:

As we all speak, WGT does not give a *** about any of this, they are part of it. Can no one understand this yet. It has gone on so long, and we all make a big deal over it. They don't care. The head of this entire company is WGTmoron, we just haven't spoke to him yet.

relax bud!   Just cause you for a lack of a better term suck at this game, why do you find the need to complain about everything that is nothing.  You deviations, and unexpected results are caused because you dont even know what the result should be.   

You had a chance to play with one of the games greats, and were too involved in complaining to even realize he had offered his help!

I thought you left the game?

Just saying,

b0gey

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 7:48 PM

In fairness Bogey, a great many do not find multi accounting "nothing".

Granted, we should all just get along with our own games and forget about everyone else, try to enjoy the moment. I used to be like that too, I really did enjoy this game. Lately though, it feels like the whole thing has been devalued, and all the time and effort I have put in to get to where I am, is laughable when compared to what we are told to believe is perfectly normal and achievable- namely a brand new golfer able to knock out 30's and so on.

If you and others truly believe in the integrity of this game, then you too should be concerned, for it is only by the weight of those concerns that we can ever hope to see some form of redress, and therefor true progress in a game that has inspired so many to spill their hearts when they see something wrong.

We all pay our dues here, granted, some just happen to pay those dues on one account only. Whats not to like about that?

Lizzie xx 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 8:04 PM

i agree with you Lizzie well said

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 8:09 PM

LizzieRossetti:

In fairness Bogey, a great many do not find multi accounting "nothing".

Granted, we should all just get along with our own games and forget about everyone else, try to enjoy the moment. I used to be like that too, I really did enjoy this game. Lately though, it feels like the whole thing has been devalued, and all the time and effort I have put in to get to where I am, is laughable when compared to what we are told to believe is perfectly normal and achievable- namely a brand new golfer able to knock out 30's and so on.

If you and others truly believe in the integrity of this game, then you too should be concerned, for it is only by the weight of those concerns that we can ever hope to see some form of redress, and therefor true progress in a game that has inspired so many to spill their hearts when they see something wrong.

We all pay our dues here, granted, some just happen to pay those dues on one account only. Whats not to like about that?

lizzie my dear, my post was to this guy in general, and might have been better served if i replied to one of his 1000's rants that wasnt in multi accounting thread.  For that I apologize.  I detest multi accounts, it is a huge loophole in the game today.   

I have paid my dues, 10 times fold, and I for one and sick and tired of people complaining about things of which they have not come to figure out in this game, or they do not care to figure out, but rather flood the forums with stupidity, rants, and just plain jibberish.

As for the multi accounts, i am asking anyone who feels like they see something that isn't right to report it to memebers@worldgolftour.com.    I can assure you it works, as I have been doing this, and I have seen members removed.

Cheers,

b0gey

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 8:52 PM

LizzieRossetti:

laughable when compared to what we are told to believe is perfectly normal and achievable- namely a brand new golfer able to knock out 30's and so on.

If you and others truly believe in the integrity of this game, then you too should be concerned

Totally agree Lizzie.....There is a big problem here.

Ace

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 8:54 PM

b0geybuster:
    I have paid my dues, 10 times fold, and I for one and sick and tired of people complaining about things of which they have not come to figure out in this game, or they do not care to figure out, but rather flood the forums with stupidity, rants, and just plain jibberish.
    Totally agree Bogey...There is a big problem here.

Ace

• vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 11:09 PM

Wasn't this the guy who admitted he had two accounts only last week on the forums? Ahh, the reformed smoker syndrome.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 11:31 PM
    Hi everyone, If someone admits to such, please take screenshots and either email them to members@worldgolftour.com or contact me privately. yes, we do enforce our rules if prove is provided and can be verified. thanks, -wgticon
  • JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 11:07 AM

WGTicon:
    yes, we do enforce our rules if prove is provided and can be verified

I agree with this.  My problem is with your level of proof needed.  The legit players here shouldn't have to scheme around, try to get into a group with a suspected cheater, then try to get them to admit to the cheating.  If someone comes in and shoots a 30 the day they start, that should be at very least proof enough to have the account suspended pending investigation.

RSS