Forums

Help › Forums

CLASH 135 is no picnic

Fri, Oct 2 2020 3:04 PM (8 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 9:12 AM

Mobile reportedly  can’t access super passes.  PCEA user clicks on the super pass, plays, but gets only regular points.  That glitch is removing my two best Clashers from this comp.  I hope it gets fixed soon.  I kinda like those new tees.

Also no picnic...played on Merion twice and Olympic once so far.  Are there any easier courses out there?

AKD 

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 9:30 AM

AlaskanDame:

Mobile reportedly  can’t access super passes.  PCEA user clicks on the super pass, plays, but gets only regular points.  That glitch is removing my two best Clashers from this comp.  I hope it gets fixed soon.  I kinda like those new tees.

Also no picnic...played on Merion twice and Olympic once so far.  Are there any easier courses out there?

AKD 

Unfortunately no, Our first was Chambers Bay B9 with high winds, That is certainly no picnic. It appears that our 2nd course was Wolf Creek F9. which can be a killer with high winds. 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 10:32 AM

Chambers only for us, all 3 rounds. 😡

• AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 10:50 AM
    Thanks for the reply BTBS and dhjam. Ready for some tree-less courses, even if they do have high winds! LOL
  • bossbird
    2,223 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 11:20 AM

My club is mobile , no probs with supers for us at Olympic B9 , chambers bay B 9 , and Merion F 9 . Pretty windy and speed 10 greens . Good luck all.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 11:27 AM

AlaskanDame:
    Thanks for the reply BTBS and dhjam. Ready for some tree-less courses, even if they do have high winds! LOL

You're welcome

bossbird:

My club is mobile , no probs with supers for us at Olympic B9 , chambers bay B 9 , and Merion F 9 . Pretty windy and speed 10 greens . Good luck all.

Your having no problems playing Sps because your lucky not to be on Android.  Apple always gets the updates days after Android

• AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 3:55 PM
    10-01-2020 3:04 PM

Hello WGT community!

We have been receiving more and more reports on the issues occurring in Clash at this time. We are aware that there are issues with the Super passes and CC passes. Our QA team is investigating the matter at this time and we will have an update for the community as soon as we have information to provide.

As always, we appreciate everyone's patience on this matter and are sorry again for the inconvenience of all of this.

-WGTJudgeSmails
  • AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 8:33 AM

AlaskanDame:

After Day 1 of all Oly and Merion, we finally have gotten two rounds at Wolf Creek overnight.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 3:04 PM

New update available for Android users  now , which fixes the Super Pass issue

RSS