Forums

Help › Forums

Lost all my outfit!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 5 2020 11:29 AM (4 replies)
  • lapwin
    28 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 2:29 AM

So I downloaded the new WGT version on my Mac. so far so good, but I lost my outfit. And got dumped back in the standard shoes, pants and shirt. WTF?! Invested quite some coins into the way I look (wish my wife did too ;-)

So... whats up?

Lapwin
    (legend since ages, Netherlands) 

• MarchieB
    1,529 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 8:28 AM

The new PCEA version has its own Apparel that you essentially win for free playing in coin room matches with an active sponsor box. There is a whole other conversation on how that works.

As far as your old outfits from Flash, they are gone and do not transfer over. WGT has mentioned that they may compensate Flash players who convert over to PCEA but I'm not sure if anything has happened with regards to that.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 8:29 AM

Don't let yer kilt fly up from behind. I'm sure Wgt will do the honourable thing and credit us all the value of our apparel.

• lapwin
    28 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 11:27 AM

Thx for your reply! Just switched over as the Flash version was no longer working on my Mac.

• lapwin
    28 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 11:29 AM

hehe, I indeed had one Bypass... got attached to the little woolen thingy. Lets sure hope WGT compensates the loss of kilt in a nice way.

cheers,

Lap

RSS