Forums

Help › Forums

Profile picture

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 5 2011 4:09 PM (26 replies)
  • gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2011 8:26 AM

i guess if i post a picture of anteater and ask the ladies for callaways i wont be able to pick up my bag.

i just woke up and came up with that.

lmao

-G

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2011 11:12 AM

Still begging I see. Have you no shame?

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2011 11:27 AM

Again; well said PerterHopper....i remember this (player) now from her post you so refered to Peter....ty  waste of time trying to help here out ;;; i am sure most players understood my first post ....i may not write it well(english) but i get my point across with most peoples....

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2011 12:39 PM

SweetiePie91:

This is just too funny. 

I removed my profile picture for about a week or two. During that time I got ONE friend request and that was from a girl.

Yesterday I once again uploaded my old picture here and during one night I got EIGHT friend requests. 

Really guys, why would I accept you as my friend when we have not even spoken nor played a game?

What do you expect, that I should come and have sex with you or talk dirty to you (as almost all men I've played here want to when I have this pic) just because you send a friend request? 

For f*ck sake, cut it off. If you are so desperate and lonely this is not the best place to seek attention on is it? You don't even know if I'm a girl or not, I might just have this picture because it's funny.

Stop being all desperate, horny or whatever you are and talk to me as you would do with any other friend irl! The first thing you say to a girl (especially not on a golfcourse) isn't 'my dick is so hard, please come and help me with it', 'love your boobs' or 'your body is so hot'(which is pretty funny as it's only an avatar which you can switch to yourself) is it? 

You all know who you are, hacks or legends, hope you think again and see how miserable you really are!

desperate is as desperate does.  sad commentary, adolescent adults?  my nickle.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2011 1:13 PM

The balls are real, that is NIC NIC, he is 9 yrs old and a great pet. I am raising one pf his sons right now. My new boy is 12 weeks old and is going to be just like his old man. They are a cross between a gray and a fox squirrel, thus the glandular problem. I have raised these guys for 25 yrs and it is a hoot. Had Nic Nic's father for 15 years. That is the reason for my profile pic. If I put my own picture on here nobody would play with me. Who wants to play with an old Tom Selleck with a big white moustache?

• SweetiePie91
    269 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 12:40 PM

Fact is still this: A LOT of the guys here seem to be very desperate trying to make friend with someone (girl or boy, they don't know who I am) they haven't even spoken or played a round with. Still don't get why.

Second, just because I choose to have a profile pic like this, does that means many (almost every guy I have played with) assume I want to talk dirty to them? And when I kindly say "no I'm not interested", they start to harass me sexually. Is that really a way to behave do you think?

That has NOTHING to do with what I write on my profile. And as I first of all mention on my page that I don't want to be friend with guys I have never seen, and I say that very clear, it seems that the majority of the people don't read what I write there anyway..

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 12:43 PM

Is this a complaint or an advert?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 12:51 PM

piztaker:

Is this a complaint or an advert?

Advert...

Hasn't played a round in 5 days, yet get's friend requests?  Hmmmn, I think not.

Maybe OP needs to hit some balls instead of look for them.

• SweetiePie91
    269 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 12:54 PM

I would say complaint as I am sick of declining tons of friends requests every time I log in. And of all that keep telling me sexual things in game. Are so many men really that immature??

• SweetiePie91
    269 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 12:57 PM

MBaggese:
    Hasn't played a round in 5 days, yet get's friend requests?  Hmmmn, I think not.

Who the h*ll do you think you are?? I have played each day for the past 4 days (will get my 5th day in a row bonus today)... I play here almost every day if you really need to know, even though I can't figure out how that would have anything to do with what I just wrote??? If you don't have anything good to say then shut up!

RSS