Forums

Help › Forums

Ghost Putter.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 12 2011 10:33 AM (2 replies)
  • zola2001
    10 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 4:06 AM

Just rented this putter I noticed on write up it has a meter maybe i was having a senior moment but was the meter supposed to show every time you line up a putt or was I missing something somewhere because i never saw a meter.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 6:11 AM

It sounds like you are referring to the Putter Pal. It doesn't come with the putter, you have to purchase it separately. If you did buy one there is an option in your Game Settings to enable it. Make sure it is.

That first review refers to the number of avatar moves in the scales.

• jwhistler31
    357 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 10:33 AM

The meter referred to 15, 25, 50, 100, 150 is the meter thats is there  for every shot.  But by breaking it down into smaller increments you dont have to try and guage where 7ft is on a 50ft meter....   There is a putter pal that you can buy for credits that shows for example on a 15ft meter there would be a scale that might show you how far back to draw for a 5ft putt..... It much easier to divide the # backswing increments by the length of your meter- for example 50ft meter ghost putter has 10 increments on the backswing- watch the backswing as it goes back.  Thats roughly 10ft each increment on say a fast green, on very fast it might be 13ft and on tournement 15ft....

RSS