Forums

Help › Forums

All Levels

Sun, Oct 9 2011 5:20 AM (9 replies)
  • babylonproject
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 9:39 AM

Can enybody tell me all Tier Levels and criteria?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 2:33 PM

babylonproject:

Can enybody tell me all Tier Levels and criteria?

hi

we do not make the details public but I am sure some of the players here can give you educated guesses.

-wgticon

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 4:11 PM

Do a search, you will find everything you want, and then some more......

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 4:24 PM

HACK

Where it all begins. Level one to around level nine. During this time your frustration level will be tested to breaking point to prepare you for the next tier.

AMATEUR

Trained, ready, confident, you will play beyond expectation to about level 17 to 20. During this time your frustration level will be tested to breaking point to prepare you for the next tier.

PRO

Where past games give you the skill to attempt daring feats against your peers. The fun maxxes out at level 25/26. During this time your frustration level will be tested to breaking point to prepare you for the next tier.

TOUR PRO

You discover an alternative to orgasm, and no longer need to fake them. Only lasts mere seconds however to level 40 where it stops abruptly and you seek comfort in the fridge. During this time your frustration level will be tested to breaking point to prepare you for the next tier.

MASTER

The mysteries of the game become apparent, but remain steadfastly unsolved. Can be taken to level 96 given enough years left. During this time your frustration level will be tested to breaking point to prepare you for the next tier.

TOUR MASTER

You reach a plateau beyond which only Legends are qualified to frighten you with stories about how much harder the game becomes - soon. During this time your frustration level will be tested to breaking point to prepare you for the next tier.

LEGEND

Forget the golf. That's what the other tiers are for. You must now learn a new vocabulary which includes phrases such as " HA! car park tees"  " BAH! car park tees"  "MEHH! car park tees" .  During this time your frustration level will increase beyond all known exponentials.

Lizzie xx

( Thanks for the "In" there Ike )

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 4:45 PM

Well put, Lizzie the Legend. You forgot speaking in tongues, and beating yourself upon the head and such.

• Tzoaxont
    4 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 6:26 PM

I have an issue. I am level 26 and am still a Hack my avg is 94.4 i guess i reguarly shoot a 45-47 in 9 holes why havn't I gained new tiers

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 7:04 PM

Brilliant!  Thank you for the laugh!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 7:46 PM

Magic. That post by you Lizzie is GOLD....lol

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 3:03 AM

Tzoaxont:

I have an issue. I am level 26 and am still a Hack my avg is 94.4 i guess i reguarly shoot a 45-47 in 9 holes why havn't I gained new tiers

You need to shoot under your Ave TZ... your Ave. is 94 and you say your shooting scores of 45-47. Double 47= 94. You need to play Ranked rounds of under 46 or 18 hole games under 94 for your Average to drop.

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 5:20 AM

a classic Lizzie  :)

RSS