Forums

Help › Forums

Balls

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 9 2011 2:53 PM (2 replies)
  • ClaudioPela17
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 11:23 AM

WGT Gentlemen, my claim is this: I bought pack of 3 balls, the first pack 2 I fell into the water and the last game I take it off. The second pack I bought with my Visa card, which occurred after 9 holes, I take a balls WGT, the other 2 the lost.
    I want to know why take it away from me, since I paid for it. This approach is not reliable I buy anything else.
    I await your response.
    thank you very much

ClaudioPela17

• cole1234
    50 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 2:39 PM

Well if you were playing real golf most likely if you hit it into a water hazard it would be considered "lost". With that, your right, why should they take it away if you paid for it? well it's wgt's way of making more money. If you want more consistent shots, i would recommend buying some higher end clubs and making sure you have a flash player installed to make the play more smooth. Hope my advice helps!!

C.H

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 2:53 PM

ClaudioPela17:

WGT Gentlemen, my claim is this: I bought pack of 3 balls, the first pack 2 I fell into the water and the last game I take it off. The second pack I bought with my Visa card, which occurred after 9 holes, I take a balls WGT, the other 2 the lost.
    I want to know why take it away from me, since I paid for it. This approach is not reliable I buy anything else.
    I await your response.
    thank you very much

ClaudioPela17

All balls that you purchase have a durability rating and will only last so many hits not including putts.When your ball reaches the end of its durability it is deemed unplayable and is removed from play.  When you buy balls look at the durability rating. The more dots it has the longer it will last, you can tell fairly closely how many hits your ball has left by looking at the hits meter located to the right of the picture of your ball. When the ball is first put into play the hits meter in full and white. As the ball wears the meter goes down and turns red when your ball is nearing the end life. When the bar completely disappears the ball is removed from play. You can see the hits meter in this picture.

RSS