Forums

Help › Forums

annoying background music

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 9 2011 5:59 PM (4 replies)
  • Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 12:51 PM

Is there anyway to adjust the background racket???

I wanted to see the new tutorials that you suggested, when to u tube and the music was so loud I could not understand the narrator. 

The audio slide bar on u tube turns everything down together.

Thanks

• floppy131
    87 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 2:12 PM

welcome to WGT sounds, LOL I think its a pain in the butt too, and when you turn it down or off it turns the game down too. At least put some good music on there Not elevator music

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 2:24 PM

Good Day ..  click on the " play now "  ,,  on the game page look to the upper left ,,

click on menu ,, click on game setting,s  ,, click on audio ,,  on  music/ambient volume ,,  slide the bar to the left ,,    fixed

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 3:13 PM

floppy131:
    and when you turn it down or off it turns the game down too
    It only turns game off if you choose off...If you slide bar ,  you only lose the heart beat in blitz and CTTH games.

Ace

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 5:59 PM

Rzbk:

Is there anyway to adjust the background racket???

I wanted to see the new tutorials that you suggested, when to u tube and the music was so loud I could not understand the narrator. 

The audio slide bar on u tube turns everything down together.

Thanks

Thanks to all who offered suggestions and help. 

I did try the "opyeuclid" suggestion and it worked perfectly. Turned the background music as low as I wanted without affecting the heartbeat or other sounds.

Thanks opyeuclid and everyone else.

RZBK

RSS