Help › Forums

What is parse error

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 10 2011 6:06 PM (5 replies)
  • russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 4:47 PM

Hi guys

i was playing a round earlier with 2 friends when on the 6th a grey box came up saying Parse error..can't load parse asset,so game wouldn't load and the game got cancelled as we could only get back into game individually.

I came off for a couple of hours and was invited to a game with another friend but on 1st tee same message came up again,so again had to abandon game :( so i decided to have a round on my own but didn't get the parse error.

My question is what is a Parse error and how or what do i do to remedy this pls? hopefully Andyson will read this as i know he's good with comps and explaining things

cheers in advance

RUSSELL

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 5:03 PM

Hope so essay as reading between the lines it's stopping me from playing multi player games.Could you pleas repeat your last post in English as i  don't understand Double Dutch lol

RUSSELL

• borntobesting
    9,682 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 5:19 PM

Just try clearing both your browser and flash caches and see if that helps. Some times your cache's get corrupted and will cause that kind of error.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 6:12 PM

Ok ty Borntobesting have done what you mentioned just hope it works thanks for your imput

RUSSELL

RSS