Forums

Help › Forums

chat box

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 12 2011 12:34 PM (8 replies)
  • Roy63
    3 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 12:26 PM

I'm a newbe and on my first game with others I was told not to chat on the green, lol so what are the chat rules.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 1:05 PM

Roy63:

I'm a newbe and on my first game with others I was told not to chat on the green, lol so what are the chat rules.

hi,

there are no specific chat rules just code of conduct which is outlined in our general rules.

-wgticon

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 1:27 PM

Roy63:

Salut i have had on a few occasions a player telling us to shut up stop talking on the chat box ...thats verry impolite ...so wen it happens i shut up,  take is name ...put it on my black list wen i see is name i decline invitation   .....there are players on the first tee that will tell me they dont chat it takes there concentration ...i can understand that, they do there talking at the end of game and i respect that ,,its done in a polite way ..the only way :)                  have fun with this game, patience is the key here :)

• Roy63
    3 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 1:47 PM

good tip thanks,  Its so close the real game I just feel like you should at least say hi to a player, and when your in a foursome you have a lot of down time between shots.

• Pryke
    295 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 2:02 PM

I chat all the time, nobody has told me to shut up......yet.

Its a computer game not real life. No '1 shot' is that important. I don't believe any shot should take more than 60 sec's so if the timers on 90 they've got time to talk.

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 2:05 PM

if they have such a problem with chatting, suggest they close the chat box.

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 2:26 PM

I hate the chat box, went to skype a long time ago which is way better than typing while trying to concentrate on the game.

• floppy131
    87 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 2:28 PM

No then if its closed, the lil orange light flashes Off and On, its annoying just dont chat, hell play the game. It is a video game, but some take it like there last rights.. And yes I do agree no shot should take more than 60 seconds otherwise it makes the game very boring to sit and wait.

Hell I remember hopping in a cart drink a beer, smoke a joint, get off hit the ball and do the same thing over.. a great 18 holes

• Ramsons202
    25 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 12:34 PM

floppy131:

No then if its closed, the lil orange light flashes Off and On, its annoying just dont chat, hell play the game. It is a video game, but some take it like there last rights.. And yes I do agree no shot should take more than 60 seconds otherwise it makes the game very boring to sit and wait.

Hell I remember hopping in a cart drink a beer, smoke a joint, get off hit the ball and do the same thing over.. a great 18 holes

great replay injoy

RSS