Forums

Help › Forums

Just to say thank's

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 11 2011 1:13 PM (2 replies)
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 3:15 AM

Hope this is the right place,  but would just like to say thank's to" Gooch "for all his help and advice , had a bad day but  received a lot of help and advice as we went round, it certainly helps when you get a bit of encouragement, the bad shots I played were due to error and a bit of meter stutter , but that's all part of the game. I for one am happy with the game, o.k  there are a few glitches but this is a " Free" game and I for one think it gives great value and entertainment with a competetive edge, where else can you get agame like this !!!!!!! for free,?????

All the best

Russell

(Russellie)Post

• billyeva
    57 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 8:26 AM

Nice one Russell, it's always good to read a positive post in the forums, instead of every other post saying this game sucks, this game cheats etc. I myself have just re-started playing Alt Shot & match-play games again, as i got a bit disillusioned with those formats a while back because of people quitting or disconnecting (which i know is not always the players fault) so i stuck to the free tournaments & standard ranked rounds. I soon got bored of that tho' as i feel this game is much better & far more enjoyable in multiplayer whether i win or lose. 

Cheers

Billy

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 1:13 PM

Alternatively, go to Gooch's profile and post on his wall.

RSS