Sun, Oct 16 2011 4:29 PM (9 replies)
  • saranagon
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 3:18 PM
    Hi All Yes Hack by name and Hacker by nature But enjoying all the same
  • Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 3:38 PM

Play more rated rounds, that will eventually lower your scoring average, if you want to advance to a higher tier.   Be careful though as this place can be habit forming.  Check out the Getting Started and FAQs over there----> to get started on the right foot.

Joey

• attagirl
    6 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 4:13 PM

Wow. I beginning to know what everyone means about being turf hackers. I've been out of the online golf since microsoft had Links so this is really something to try and learn all over again. Well just wanted to say hi and hope I can get somewhat better at this game after while.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 5:16 PM

saranagon:
    Hi All Yes Hack by name and Hacker by nature But enjoying all the same

G'day and welcome... We were all hacks once, the more games you play the better you will get and the most important thing is to keep on having Fun.

Cheers

Roger

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 5:28 PM

mantis0014:

the most important thing is to keep on having Fun.

Cheers

Roger

Well said Roger. 

Welcome Saranagon.  Hope you continue to enjoy the game as much as I do.  Always keep an eye to the forums, as there are usually some good discussions and tips going on daily; not to mention there is a great community of members within the forum that are willing to help out where they can and answer questions that you may have.

Brooks

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:33 PM

broahes:

mantis0014:

the most important thing is to keep on having Fun.

Cheers

Roger

not to mention there is a great community of members within the forum that are willing to help out where they can.

...and one or two winkers.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:59 PM

attagirl:

Wow. I beginning to know what everyone means about being turf hackers. I've been out of the online golf since microsoft had Links so this is really something to try and learn all over again. Well just wanted to say hi and hope I can get somewhat better at this game after while.

I noticed that you don't have a country flag by your name, like everybody else... Are you a spy or something?  Just asking.  (O.o)  

• attagirl
    6 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 3:49 PM

Topcat488:

attagirl:

I noticed that you don't have a country flag by your name, like everybody else... Are you a spy or something?  Just asking.  (O.o)  

lol. No not a spy just haven't figured out the layout and options here. Hope to get sometime tonight to look around and try and stay out of the darn bunkers. Take care. :-)

• JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 5:56 PM

Links Ls was great --just wished it still worked on newer computer---welcome--and have fun

attagirl:

• attagirl
    6 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 4:29 PM

Thank you Ja. I'm sure once I get some more time on the tees & greens I won't feel like I'm leaving big divots every time I swing. :-S. 

RSS