• jmhpoolshark
    2 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 2:17 PM

how do you stop for a drink or other break mid round during a timed game

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 3:24 PM

hi

sixkiller has alot of experience with that. I think he mixes stuff in gallon jugs.

-wgticon

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 3:39 PM

Keep 2 buckets next to you at all times. 1 full of ice to keep your beer in and the other 1 for...well anything you want to do in it.

No way of pausing the game unfortunately

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 4:16 PM

LMAO, I play in my garage, have never smoked in the house. I have a fridge for the beer 5 ft away. Ice maker, Jack Daniels on a shelf 3 ft away, ginger ale to wave across the top of the glass of Jack. No Problem. Lap Top with a 4 g wireless. Doesn't get much better. The wife comes out at midnight each night to see if I'm still alive.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 5:02 PM

LOL.

Are you sure it's the wife? You must keep a photo by the side of the laptop to remind you what she looks like.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 5:06 PM

DAZZA501:

Keep 2 buckets next to you at all times. 1 full of ice to keep your beer in and the other 1 for...well anything you want to do in it.

No way of pausing the game unfortunately

I wear a bag for my necessities. Plus, I uncork a bottle if red before I start playing. When the bottle is done, so am I for the evening. I find that my shots hone in to perfection half way down the second glass. They hone out about half way down the final glass. 

Then it's time to empty the bag and turn off the computer. I'm looking into getting a service provider in just to collect the bags. Saves me a messy, unpleasant job.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 5:14 PM

PeterHopper:

I wear a bag for my necessities. ..........

Then it's time to empty the bag and turn off the computer. I'm looking into getting a service provider in just to collect the bags. Saves me a messy, unpleasant job.

Those bags are called PeterHopper's Peter Hoppers!

I don't believe I just typed that!  LMAO!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 8:26 PM

Not sure anymore Peter. I went in the house an hour ago, she was watching some love story on tv. She says to me, why don't we make love like they do in the movies? I thought for a second, bent her over the couch, grabbed her by the hair, smacked her on the butt and gave her a good going over. She looked at me and asked what the hell was that. I told her we must not watch the same movies.

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 9:12 PM

WGTicon:
    sixkiller has alot of experience with that.

1/2 gallon of Bourbon, 1/2 gal of coke, good for 18 holes!

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 9:13 PM

renniw52:

Not sure anymore Peter. I went in the house an hour ago, she was watching some love story on tv. She says to me, why don't we make love like they do in the movies? I thought for a second, bent her over the couch, grabbed her by the hair, smacked her on the butt and gave her a good going over. She looked at me and asked what the hell was that. I told her we must not watch the same movies.

Renniw, kudos, you made me laugh!

For once, you werent complaining about the questionable irks you have with the game.

Cheers,

b0gey

RSS