Forums

Help › Forums

how to stop for a drink mid round

Mon, Oct 17 2011 10:16 AM (20 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 12:12 PM

renniw52:
    I told her we must not watch the same movies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..

LMMFAO

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 4:34 PM

I won't try that again. I would have thought after being married for 41 years she may have found it exciting, NOT. She sent me back out to the garage with my lap top. I can always count on WGT.

• golfer99876950
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 2:41 AM

I prefer the IV method. It allows me to regulate my buzzzzz and when I do pass out I dont spill a drop

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 1:38 PM

jmhpoolshark:

how do you stop for a drink or other break mid round during a timed game

surely you can pause the game by staying on the scorecard between holes all you need to do is prearrange an exact time to resume the game so everyone appears back around the same time

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 2:44 PM

plim:

jmhpoolshark:

surely you can pause the game by staying on the scorecard between holes all you need to do is prearrange an exact time to resume the game so everyone appears back around the same time

lol.... or make a perfect aproaching shot leaving the ball less than 1 feet from the hole, after driving shorter than everyone else (to be the first one to make the perfect shot)... that will give you some time while the other players make their shots and putts... ( Of course all the players need to leave the ball further than you from the pin :D)

Cheers, I Also smoke a lot playing this game, so when the box is empty... :d nothing I can do lol

Have a nice weekend everyone

Jvr.

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 9:57 AM

jmhpoolshark:

When it's your shot, make sure your approach is closest to the hole.  Then make a run for it.  

jvr86 El Salvador
    75 Posts

Just read his post after I posted mine.  Excellent Advice.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 11:48 AM

renniw52:
    Not sure anymore Peter. I went in the house an hour ago, she was watching some love story on tv. She says to me, why don't we make love like they do in the movies? I thought for a second, bent her over the couch, grabbed her by the hair, smacked her on the butt and gave her a good going over. She looked at me and asked what the hell was that. I told her we must not watch the same movies.

HAHAHAHA

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 11:56 AM

To get back on track and skirt around Renns questionable sex life....

In a few Alt games among good WGT buddies, the protocol is to say on chat that you need a quick break (beer, bathroom, nagging wife, house on fire etc.), we all go back to the main screen and olive bladder gets 5 mins to reconnect.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 11:57 AM

Oh and Renn,

Don't forget to send me a copy of those movies you've been watching in the garage.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 5:00 AM

The answer to your question!   ;-)

RSS