Forums

Help › Forums

firefox

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 13 2011 10:08 AM (4 replies)
  • in301
    6 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 9:10 AM

Never really had a issue that warranted me writing on the forum. I have a new macbook, using firefox browser. Clear cache, cookies, history on a regular basis. On firefox game works great not really a complaint until the past few days. So the meter starts the often complained about stuttering/skipping. I re clear the cache, cookies, etc and boom everything is fine again. But now, I start a game and everything loads EXCEPT I can not start a swing to even tee off. I do not see or have the icon that moves the meter to allow me to hit the ball. Game is not froze, I see the mouse icon, I can access the menu. Just no wgt icon that moves the meter if that makes sense. Any ideas? Of course the game "works" on safari and I can hit the ball EXCEPT the actual meter quality/crashing stinks on safari in my opinion. Thanks for reading and for any suggestions.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 9:32 AM

You may have a Flash issue. FF and Flash have a love/hate thing going. Two things you can do. Uninstall and reinstall Flash or go get another browser like Chrome or Comodo Dragon. They seem to be the popular choices and I can vouch for CD.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 9:35 AM

I can vouch for Chrome, but apparently CD is a tweaked-up better version of Chrome.

• in301
    6 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 9:38 AM

I very much appreciate the quick responses!! I admit I have not tried to uninstall/reinstall flash player but I will right now. I will look into chrome. Thank you again.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 10:08 AM

I agree with Jim. Comodo Dragon is the best browser I have found for this game followed by Chrome Iron. But if you are having meter problems , stutters and the like you might try downloading Game Booster 3 from Iobit it really helps the game rum more smoothly and load faster as well. 

RSS