Forums

Help › Forums

Enough reason to report?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 18 2011 11:01 AM (4 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 11:28 PM

I was playing a random alternate yesterday, after several holes one silent female player (female avatar) from the other team, started to discuss with her male partner because he made a bad shot that landed in a bunker & after that, both players started being rude to each other (at least the male partner was cheering everyone else shots, she didn't), I did suggest her to play golf instead & try to get fun all together, she kept on arguing with her partner, then suddenly she did start hitting backwards!!!. hell! I got pissed & tell her that that was not fair & that I would report her to WGT.....she only said...bye.

Isn't this worst then just... quitting? why joining alternates?, dunno, I felt very annoyed at the end & did post a comment on her CC owners wall.

Is this enough reason to be reported to wgt?

Eric

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 10:32 AM

Hey Eric,That's just Bad!As is his/her name lol

Should hit me up 4 a game instead

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 11:46 AM

robdelahunty:

Hey Eric,That's just Bad!As is his/her name lol

Should hit me up 4 a game instead

Lol, great idea Bob

I have been dealing with tens of quitters, bloody annoying indeed, but hitting backwards to piss her partner & finally all 4 players in the match, it was simply too much for me...first time ever I do warn someone with reporting their bad behavior to wgt. Still do not know if this is worthed.

....perhaps I did post it in the wrong forum... :-/

I'll hit you up m8 ;-)

• CharlesCottrell1
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 6:33 AM

Please report her. I will reprimand her behavior and if it continues I will release said player from the CC. Thanks for your input and have a great day.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 11:01 AM

CharlesCottrell1:

Please report her. I will reprimand her behavior and if it continues I will release said player from the CC. Thanks for your input and have a great day.

Done Charles, hope it helps to clean up a bit the community. This is suppose to be FUN.

Regards, Eric

RSS