Help › Forums

Morning..

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 19 2011 2:26 AM (1 replies)
  • Argyle2925
    47 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 2:15 AM

Hi,

Been playing for a few days, thought it was about time to make an appearance here. Dont have a club as yet so open to invites.

One quick question while am here. Why does the wind (for example 10mph) take your ball from one side of the fairway to almost the other and the next shot off the tee does nothing? Its becoming quite frustrating.

Cheers,

Paul

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 2:26 AM

Let me be the first to welcome you to the WGT. 

This site introduced the EZ swing clubs, a while back, in what appears to be an effort to help new players learn to swing.  Unfortunately, the EZ swing clubs possess very poor precision attributes that can cause shots to spray right or left, especially under full power.  Try using less power and I think you'll notice a big difference in precision...but you will also sacrifice distance in the process. 

Unless you need to use the EZ swing (for whatever reason), I'd recommend getting off those clubs ASAP.  Not only will you find more precision with the Starter set, you'll learn the two click meter that is the basis for all other the clubs in this game. 

Two more things...be careful as this place can be habit forming, and check out the Getting Started and FAQs over there----> to get started on the right foot.

Joey 

RSS