Forums

Help › Forums

what a joke thx wgt

Sun, Oct 23 2011 8:49 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • crgade
    490 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 9:21 PM

was playing a 3 player stroke game on sta front nine with dumbledum and poarch(?)

was 3 over after 8 holes dum was 2 under and porch was even

was playing like crap but hate quitters was just grinding it out to be fair so all of us get max ex points

game goes to load ninth and final hole and get a note congrats you have successfully logged out.

so like i said thx wgt what a joke

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 11:02 PM

crgade:

was playing a 3 player stroke game on sta front nine with dumbledum and poarch(?)

was 3 over after 8 holes dum was 2 under and porch was even

was playing like crap but hate quitters was just grinding it out to be fair so all of us get max ex points

game goes to load ninth and final hole and get a note congrats you have successfully logged out.

so like i said thx wgt what a joke

seems like your cookies got corrupted. try clearing them and temp files. it's not our fault, it's the way flash just is.

-wgticon

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 11:56 AM

Just the way flash is

then why has it just happened again after 8 holes rsg vs zinacorp and gpalfa

has to be on my end lets see after playing here for what over a year year and a half and this starts happening

so using the same system playing for over  45 minutes and getting screwed out the exp points ............but must be my fault or flashes fault

personnally i dont think so but hey wtf waste 45 minutes and get nothing out of it......like i said thx wgt

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 12:45 PM

Can I suggest you give your computer a good clear out. Then clear caches and do a disc scan before every session. Oh, and use Chrome and Game Booster.

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 3:48 AM

game booster?

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 3:54 AM

rest of your suggestions already do or have done

• superchuck
    210 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 5:01 AM

I downloaded the WGT game app about 3 months ago, since then I have had.

1: no meter issues.

2: no load problems

3: smooth game play (no jerky graphics, etc.)

4: overall pleasure

I do activate game booster before every round and I run the "Advanced system care" program every weekend.(iobit offers it free).

I might add, that I get an "inner giggle" when I read the forums about all the people having problems with the game, when the solution is quite simple and free!

ps. clearing cookies and flash cache is a given.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 5:06 AM

Something odd was going on last night. For starters, I had the fastest reconnect I've ever seen in an AS match-it was almost instant. Then, same match, one of the ops got disconnected twice almost as fast. Then, while waiting for him to return the game goes to the client screen like we never played. Game over, go home.  LOL

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 5:16 AM

Same here, then I got a pop up that said we won, then I got a pop up that said we lost.

I was all confused, and I do run,chrome and game booster.

Hopefully tonight will be better

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 12:17 PM

wgticon okay

maybe and i mean maybe once it might happen but now a 3rd time in less then a week this time bb hole # 13 in a 9 hole stroke game

WHAT IS GOING ON?

• PAGES
RSS