Forums

Help › Forums

what a joke thx wgt

Sun, Oct 23 2011 8:49 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 4:18 PM

Be careful, you will be told your no good at this. And that will be the final word. II's not WGT's fault it is yours.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 7:02 PM

WGTicon:

crgade:

was playing a 3 player stroke game on sta front nine with dumbledum and poarch(?)

was 3 over after 8 holes dum was 2 under and porch was even

was playing like crap but hate quitters was just grinding it out to be fair so all of us get max ex points

game goes to load ninth and final hole and get a note congrats you have successfully logged out.

so like i said thx wgt what a joke

seems like your cookies got corrupted. try clearing them and temp files. it's not our fault, it's the way flash just is.

-wgticon

Not wanting to argue but when a full page pop-up says:

ERROR:: WGT has experienced an error and you must close your browser.

Whose fault is it THEN????

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 7:30 PM

superchuck:

I downloaded the WGT game app about 3 months ago, since then I have had.

1: no meter issues.

2: no load problems

3: smooth game play (no jerky graphics, etc.)

4: overall pleasure

I do activate game booster before every round and I run the "Advanced system care" program every weekend.(iobit offers it free).

I might add, that I get an "inner giggle" when I read the forums about all the people having problems with the game, when the solution is quite simple and free!

ps. clearing cookies and flash cache is a given.

superchuck, superchuck, superchuck,

Oh how it pisses me off to hear the arrogance coming from you and others who have no trouble with this game. But then I see you are from texas. 

Rather than gloat with your cute "inner giggle" maybe you should be thanking thegame Gods for your trouble free play.

I for one wish you absolutely nothing but good playing but if the day arrives where you are bitching about this problem on these pages I assure you that I will be;

LMFAO  

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 8:49 PM

Rzbk:
    I for one wish you absolutely nothing but good playing but if the day arrives where you are bitching about this problem on these pages I assure you that I will be;

Seems ya started....

• PAGES
RSS