Forums

Help › Forums

Match Play - incorrect winner issue

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 3 2009 10:54 AM (7 replies)
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 10:19 AM

We made a fix last night where the wrong winner was being declared at the end of a match play game, and the challenged credits remained in "hold" status. Please let us know if you experience any more problems, and be sure to always right-click and submit a bug to us for any issues you see in the game.

We will be following up with people who experienced the issue via email.

Thanks

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 10:33 AM

Any news on my lost credits alex.,which i have sent you my specs for my computer

Thanx cobra4

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 10:50 AM

Hi WGTalex,

What those who dont have a right click or left click mouse. I have been trying to get the submit a bug, but it doesnt work.

Here is a suggestion, why not put the submit bug in the meun in the upper left so you can just open the meun and just click on submit a bug and it opens.

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 11:20 AM

Just got booted yet again, this game keeps booting me off ever since that update ...Why ?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 12:07 PM

Please give us more details, when does this happen, what action are you taking when it happens, is there a message?  Can you right click and submit us the buig?

thanks

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 12:18 PM

Sometimes i get the 30 second time out error, then click yes to continue and nothing happens. other times the dam thing gets stuck loading and the disc keeps spinning, and nothing happens so i have to re-boot.

Its happening only in multiplay.

• keichar
    21 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 9:07 AM
    i stll havent got my 180 credits either after being kicked out from an unexpected error
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 10:54 AM

Hi keicher, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com with more details about your issue. Thanks

RSS