Forums

Help › Forums

Moving on up

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 19 2011 8:43 AM (6 replies)
  • GeorgioGeorgio
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 5:45 PM

How do I get from Hack to Amateur, etc. ?

• dandaley
    83 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 6:38 PM

1st of all enjoy the game!  Play "ranked" rounds and complete them you will move up very soon. Happy golfing.

Dan

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 10:32 PM

You have to play a certain number of ranked rounds and have a certain average score. I can't remember what those are to move up to amateur, but you'll find out soon enough. Each tier requires progressively more rounds and a lower average score... I believe tour pro is 72, then master is 67, for example. "Ranked" rounds are stroke play rounds that are not practice rounds... this includes 9 hole and 18 hole rounds and tournaments.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 11:51 PM

I'm thinking ..

To the East side, from a deeeeeluxe apartment in the skyyyyyyye...yes,we're moving on up...

Oh. wrong converastion I take it.

Dang I m old.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 6:48 AM

MBaggese:
    Oh. wrong converastion I take it

exactly what I thought lmao

• GeorgioGeorgio
    2 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 8:26 AM

Thank you all for your responses.... I've been playing match play rounds and winning them and, although my Level is getting higher, I'm still a hack.  So I get it....Stroke play and Ranked rounds.  Also, I keep getting told I can get better clubs and balls with Credits but I have no credits.  Must you buy Credits with real money?

• michalla
    398 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 8:43 AM

here you have one answer   FAQ------.> 

And my mind is how to best proceed to join the club and start playingtournaments

There is here a lot. just choose

RSS