Forums

Help › Forums

Help me understand a couple things.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 20 2011 6:44 PM (3 replies)
  • Johnloucks
    10 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2011 6:48 PM

I am a Level 79 Master w/ average score of 63.3. I have played with players that there tier are higher than mine but their average score is not low as mine. WHY IS THAT??? I can never understand that.

My last thing that I don't understand. There are a lot pros and tour pros with level 88 or higher with these clubs that I would think you would be unlocked if you were a Master or higher and level 88 or higher to have. Could some explain this to me. Thank you.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 1:36 AM

HI

higher tiers have harder settings, so it's possible that their average would be higher. when you get there, average resets and is recalculated based on scores posted in that tier.

those clubs are not tier locked, so if they are that high, then they can use them.

-wgticon

• Woodsonbergski
    51 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 6:03 PM

"higher tiers have harder settings"   Apart from tees what are you doing to make it harder?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 6:44 PM

Woodsonbergski:

"higher tiers have harder settings"   Apart from tees what are you doing to make it harder?

green speed is vastly faster, so it breaks more and harder to evaluate. same for harder to land/stop as well.

-wgticon

RSS