Hellooooooo WGTeeeeeee!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 21 2011 11:18 PM (5 replies)
  • charlee85
    878 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 5:05 AM

Wow!

What a fantabulous game Ive found here!

I joined today...spent SIX hours watching tutorial videos & playing practice games & got invited to my first ever game against another player after I decided to show myself!

It was blitz...and I was blitzed! But I don't care...I loved it!

I was then invited to my very 1st AS game and was really looking forward to it...but it wasn't to be :-(

Four times we tried I think, and 4 times disconnescted...the game never got off the ground!

At one stage, I was yakking to myself for AGES before I realized nobody else was there...even tho it showed they were.

Can someone pleeeeeease tell me what's up with that?

Thank u in anticipation of sensible answers  lol

Charlee

xxx

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 12:21 PM

Happens quite a bit. If 1 of the 4 players has a connection or loading problem then the game is non starter. It doesn't always take you back to the lobby and your screen will freeze. This may not be your fault. It's just something most of us have learned to deal with. We just search for another game and it doesn't take long to find 1. Just keep trying

Dazza

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 10:20 PM

Hi everyone. I'm new here & just learning...please be gentle with me :-) And please don't send me any gifts...while I appreciate the thought, I would rather have the thought :-) Just a little note for the girls...I AM bi :-)

Dang, I wanted to send you a new set of clubs, and ba;;s that would last a year...

Heading back down into Moms basement now.

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 10:31 PM

MBaggese:

Dang, I wanted to send you a new set of clubs, and ba;;s that would last a year...

Heading back down into Moms basement now.

L

O

L

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 11:18 PM

Like bees around a honey pot.

RSS