Forums

Help › Forums

question for WGTicon

Thu, Oct 20 2011 8:29 PM (5 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 11:47 AM

Bonjours ,this question is not easy to put in to words,hope i make myself understandable ,i wear a RED shirt,because you dont have a bleue one ,( Canadian will understand  red and bleue here LOL)   but sometimes i play with players with same red shirt,now sometime i think its my turn to play,and i start playing with the cameras angles ,only to realise that its not me getting ready to play LOL,i have always wondered if i create disturbance with there shots wen i do that ,and what the hell, i do that often ,they dont have to have a red shirt :) ty in advance WGTicon.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 1:59 PM

hi

that's partly why I started using girl avatar in the old times when we had few male avatars; i didn't wanna be confused like that.

alas, you do not make anything that would disturb anyone when you do that, so it's cool:)

-wgticon

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 2:25 PM

WGTicon:

hi

that's partly why I started using girl avatar in the old times when we had few male avatars; i didn't wanna be confused like that.

alas, you do not make anything that would disturb anyone when you do that, so it's cool:)

-wgticon

are you still using a girl avatar  and how hard would it be for WGT to make me a Bleue shirt LOL

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 6:46 PM

I am still using it. I don't know when we will have more avatars but I know that we always adding more. Maybe next batch will have blue shirts?

-wgticon

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 6:58 PM

how about some of the same avatars but with hats.not liking the ones you have at this time.

black on black with white hat would be good

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 8:29 PM

Aussie ones would be good.

RSS