Forums

Help › Forums

putting

Wed, Oct 10 2012 6:23 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 8:14 PM

Cause if you can't do it, nobody else can!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 9:26 PM

Just out of interest, why do you have a club missing?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 9:46 PM

courteneyfish:

Just out of interest, why do you have a club missing?

Never noticed...good question .  ?     

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:44 AM

They dont have a hybrid or a 3rd wedge . My advice to you is play practice rounds and work on your ball placement. Putting is the hardest part of the game, in my opinion. Yeah I can get 300-305 off the tee and up to 250 from the fairway. But that 6 foot putt is a monster. I dont complain about my putting, I work on it. The more you work at it the better you will get. There are no give me`s in golf. You get what you play for. Happy Swinging

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 2:59 AM

If front and reverse view show different rolls.... then hit it straight.

Also...  The ball will sit on one side of the grid line... use the roll on the side where the ball is sitting.

-Roger

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 3:45 AM

Kysneed:
    how many real life putts have you "shanked"?

Several. Everyone no matter how well they putt in real life has either looked up too soon and hit the ball on the toe or heel of the club or got too sloppy with the stroke and pushed or pulled it. Shoot Phil Michelson lost a U.S. Open one year because he "shanked" a 2 foot putt for par and had to settle for a bogey.

On here everyone has the same putting game but many of them putt the lights out because they work at it. you want a bigger ding bar? Make it bigger, There are 2 ways to make it bigger, 

1 set your flash quality to low that makes the ding bar bigger. 

2 putt using the zoom in feature on the flash menu. This takes a lot of practice. But putting well does too.

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 5:40 AM

2 putt using the zoom in feature on the flash menu. This takes a lot of practice. But putting well does too.

Where is the "Flash Menu", I can't find it?

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 6:08 AM

gerryniswonger:

Where is the "Flash Menu", I can't find it?

Right click with the mouse while the curser is on the game client screen(in a game) brings up the menu. You'll see the zoom in option. You have to zoom back out as well.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 6:23 AM

I'll only say that the putting grid on the screen is there for a reason.  

• PAGES
RSS