Forums

Help › Forums

Anti American sentiment from UK players

Fri, Nov 11 2011 6:03 PM (164 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 11:22 AM

lennon1888:

ok guys back to what this thread is about :-) iv played with guys from all corners of the world on here and have had nothing but respect and have also givin nothing but respect.

while playing games here and reading the chat and players walls it would seem you guys that are state side seem to quit the game while playing and only when losing from the chat and walls iv noticed it would seem that americans dont like losing so jump onto another game and another and another and another till they know they are going to win mmmmm its really just the same as jumping from country to country blowing the hell out of them till yas win .... weeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeee hit the nail on the head they call this post

Its stupid ass comments like this that get people going. I've seen people from ALL countries including jolly scotland, quit games. Get your shyt straight before making such stupid remarks. Thanks.

• gotstewart
    201 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 11:25 AM

zagraniczniak:

Boomer may correct me if I'm wrong, but you could say that the rest of the world thinks as highly of America as America thinks of Texas.

I think that the rest of America is just jealous of Texas....Just my opinion as a Texan of course. :)

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 12:10 PM

half the Pommie side is south African...

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 12:14 PM

why is it that the losers do most of the complaining.  per gratisis.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 12:16 PM

xtabent:

half the Pommie side is south African...

Could be worse half the English side could be Aussies lol

RUSSELL

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 12:34 PM

We're all as bad as one another, and of course as good also.  Generalisation lead nowhere and obfuscate the observer's mind.

This is a game where you get the random fruitcake and patisserie is international.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 2:03 PM

Please pardon me but hahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....being from texas you may not understand what I'm doing so I'll explain it...

ILMFAO

• FuzzyBallz
    179 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 2:04 PM

Can't say that I agree with the OP on this topic I have yet to see any of it.

But if you take the time to check on those that look for any reason to FLAME everything / you find they all have 1 thing in common, they all drink and eat the same thing

lennon has quite a few hate related postings on other players walls an equal amount on to fellow UK as American even the player from Singapore was hated on by him, South Africa, Canada and the list goes on and on.

I tend to be more like piztaker / here in the States well call them "E.O.E. Equal Opportunity Employer" I dislike all equally.

I hate Cabbage - I will not eat it with a mouse, I will not eat it in a house, I could not would not. 

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 2:21 PM

lennon1888:

ok guys back to what this thread is about :-) iv played with guys from all corners of the world on here and have had nothing but respect and have also givin nothing but respect.

while playing games here and reading the chat and players walls it would seem you guys that are state side seem to quit the game while playing and only when losing from the chat and walls iv noticed it would seem that americans dont like losing so jump onto another game and another and another and another till they know they are going to win mmmmm its really just the same as jumping from country to country blowing the hell out of them till yas win .... weeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeee hit the nail on the head they call this post

Hey le1888

For your first post you might have contributed something positive to say rather than your self-serving follow the leader style of drivel. 

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 2:23 PM

gotstewart:

zagraniczniak:

Boomer may correct me if I'm wrong, but you could say that the rest of the world thinks as highly of America as America thinks of Texas.

I think that the rest of America is just jealous of Texas....Just my opinion as a Texan of course. :)

Please pardon me but hahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....being from texas you may not understand what I'm doing so I'll explain it...

ILMFAO

RSS