Forums

Help › Forums

The practice of begging at wgt.

Sun, Oct 23 2011 4:29 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 9:45 PM

Begging like that shows a lack of class IMHO.

I gift occasionally, but only to friends and to help people in my CC.

A few friends have been nice enough to gift me, too.

The story above of gifting a whole set of clubs and not receiving a thankyou is disgusting behaviour.

I gifted a friend (a friend from another source too) a set of wedges. He was beside himself with gratitude. And he never asked. Plus, he invested some credits to update his irons.

I am all for gifting people that are willing to help themselves.

The worse ones are the men playing as women who post up sexy pics and then push for gifts. But others are suckers for falling for that honey trap.

• joofcorn
    188 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 12:55 AM

I have been working my butt off this week to make a push toward level 59 to get the G10 irons, but don't want to ask for gifts and handouts.  Earning it makes it all the more worth it.

• Pryke
    295 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 2:40 AM

PeterHopper:

The worse ones are the men playing as women who post up sexy pics

I don't know why, but this really annoy's me. Even if it is a woman, and its actually the woman in the picture, why would you post a picture of your cleavage etc. on your profile! I just don't get it.

• G0LD
    358 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 4:32 AM

There are spineless and shameless people out there who will stoop disgustingly low to get a free ticket for everything. Overgrown children who never wean from their lazy, infantile, and subservient behavior. They beg; I ignore them.

• mikeym6163
    51 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 4:29 PM

Thanks jlblast for that info. I just made 60 credits :)

• PAGES
RSS