Forums

Help › Forums

how to recieve my free callaway balls for buying in for $20.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 29 2011 9:50 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bulldog1carl
    5 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 4:48 PM

I saw the advert to recieve a 3pack of callaway balls when buying in $20, i did so and have not recieved the 3 free balls? Anyone know what i did wrong or how i would recieve these?

Many Thanks

Bulldog!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 8:51 PM

hi

they are vapor balls. please check your inventory, as they maybe in a separate slot. if they are still there, please drop up an email at members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• theShoeman
    139 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 3:48 PM

the balls should be in your equipment automatically

check your bag ?

the free balls offer ended yesterday 10 / 23.

If you purchased $40 today ... you wont get the free balls.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 7:37 AM

esssy:

3 seperate lots of 20 dollars and no callaway balls and even if i did 40 dollars at once

which i didnt still shouldnt matter money is money and promotion is a promotion come on blokes get on with it and i want what was offered please wgt

esssy,

when did you do it? the promotion ended last sunday, so any orders since then would not work.

if any questions, please email us and we can check your account to make sure.

-wgticon

• sotajim
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 6:35 PM

logged in today, seen that ad and was sure it had a 10-30 cutoff   it got me

• BONALYAU
    191 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 3:10 AM

Yes you're right, I saw the ad too, at first I thought it was the same ad than last week, and like I got them last saturday, I thought I couldn't apply, but the deadline was the 30 october... But there was a promo code to enter when you buy credits... I wanted to add credits on my account, so I was very interested, but I completely forgot to note the promo code, so I cannot have these free balls... Could someone give me the promo code?

Thanks

Jean

• twinstack1
    95 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 7:03 AM

Logged in this morning and there it was.......

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa83/twinstack1/?action=view&current=callawayfree.png

• PAGES
RSS