Help › Forums

Ready Go Tour Master Tournaments

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 28 2011 9:20 AM (8 replies)
  • Tiger2foreu
    142 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 4:45 PM

Hello,

Has anyone else had this problem? On Sunday I signed up for two Ready Go Tournaments. They took my credits but when I went to play it would not let me in. I kept receiving the error below. This went on all day. Now the one tourney has ended and the other one will not let me in either. I’ve contacted WGT but of course never received a response. Now I’m out 200 credits and don’t want to sign up for more fearful I will lose more.   

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 6:34 PM

Seems to be some glitch. It happens to me often when playing alternate. It's not exactly the same.. but I get the same error. More than 40 times i have lost games because of this error. There is a video link in my wall that shows the error. I sent it to WGT, but they don't know what causes this. They told me to right click when it happens and submit the problem... has done it a couple of times. No word on a fix for this. Had another some minutes ago... was winning by 3UP. Bye game.. lost it.

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 10:29 PM

It's happened to me a few times.  It's not common but does occur from time to time.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 11:18 PM

hi

ill check into this issue tomorrow.

-wgticon

• Tiger2foreu
    142 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 2:54 PM

Thank you WGT for making good on your error and refunding the credits!! 

• Tiger2foreu
    142 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 3:46 PM

Spoke too soon! Once the credits where refunded I figured the problem was fixed, signed up for another tournament and getting the same error. I’ve made no changes to my settings in the game or on my computer. I played lots of these games prior to this happening with no problems. Any ideas why?   

• Tiger2foreu
    142 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 4:10 PM

This must be a problem with my profile. I also tried playing free stroke play tournaments and it is now giving me the same error there. I’ve also tried logging out of my account and back on and also tried it on three different computers all with the same results. Sure would be nice to be able to call someone from support and TALK through this problem instead of doing it via the forum.  

• Tiger2foreu
    142 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 3:45 PM

Day three with no response!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 9:20 AM

Hi

it seems the issue is with your system. Try following steps mentioned here in part #2.

try it for each browser, 1 at a time.

-wgticon

RSS