Forums

Help › Forums

Here we go again

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 26 2011 8:49 AM (3 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 6:02 AM

Has anyone seen a difference in the greens in the past 2 days, or is it just me? Playing the islands first hole took me 8 restarts to get a birdie, shows a break wrong no break. Play the no break it breaks this is all within a 4 foot putt.

3rd hole same course  birdie putt very very slow ball movement form left to right ( reverse look) move arrow to the left of the hole hit the ball ball goes straight to my right.

I know I am not the greatest putter in the world but I'm not that bad. Has anyone else come across this problem?

Thanks

Gary

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 6:28 AM

My putting is so hideous that I am not sure that I would notice the change.  I have however noticed that I haven't been getting as many lip outs as I was after the last big update.  Perhaps that is due to me hitting the ball a little more aggressively.  Not saying nothing has changed.. just not sure I would have noticed.  I may hop on and check them out.  I will return with my findings.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 6:48 AM

If i had 2 PC screens side by side, and was able to move my pointer onto the next screen, it still would not be enough to putt properly. I have slight breaks that go waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy out of line. To answer your question properly, yes, i have noticed this. I have sent in numerous reports about steep beaks on the greens reacting like there is no break at all.

• GerryTS
    122 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 8:49 AM

I have noticed this as well Woody. But I am a lousy putter. lol

RSS