Help › Forums

Getting my levels up?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 27 2011 11:52 PM (5 replies)
  • JimmyMitchell
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 3:22 AM

Hi,

Fairly new here and I'm just wondering what is the best way to get levels high enough to be able to purchase clubs that won't need replacing every week or so?

Just playing mainly single play ranked rounds so far as I'm using a 10' netbook  which may not handle multiplayer (Hope to upgrade pc in a few weeks)

I see a lot of members here with levels of 60 and higher even though they have not been here much longer than me, is there a quicker way of leveling up than just playing stroke play rounds.

Any help is appreciated.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 7:38 AM

hi

best ways is to purchase a 40% boost + keep playing unlimited weekly/monthly tournaments.

-wgticon

• JimmyMitchell
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 1:41 PM

WGTicon:

hi

best ways is to purchase a 40% boost + keep playing unlimited weekly/monthly tournaments.

-wgticon

Thank you for your help.

Don't know about paying for the xp boost but unlimited trournaments sound great.

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 1:47 PM

First off, play every day and get the bonus for doing so. Yes the 40 % boost will help, but its pay as you go, and it aint cheap.

As a kiwi you will find options for earning free credits very limited, just the daily vids, 75 credits a week, and for signing up for the surveys you might get a little. So if you want to get better clubs hand in pocket. With that in mind, you should wait till you can buy a nice set to last you for a while, plenty other guys here will help with whats best.

• JimmyMitchell
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 1:57 PM

Kindle2010:

First off, play every day and get the bonus for doing so. Yes the 40 % boost will help, but its pay as you go, and it aint cheap.

As a kiwi you will find options for earning free credits very limited, just the daily vids, 75 credits a week, and for signing up for the surveys you might get a little. So if you want to get better clubs hand in pocket. With that in mind, you should wait till you can buy a nice set to last you for a while, plenty other guys here will help with whats best.

Thanks Kindle2010

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 11:52 PM

I wouldn't worry about the boost, but yes, any tournament will give double the exp. of a regular stroke round.

RSS