Forums

Help › Forums

Begging !!!!!

Wed, Dec 7 2011 10:31 AM (30 replies)
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 9:08 AM

Now this may sound harsh but it gets me going

To all those that go begging Gooch for gifts you must be pretty sorrowful people who enjoy taking something for nothing, He has mentored me not because I asked him!!! He watches all the up and comming genuine golfers who are making it with the basic equipement , I played with all the basic stuff and adapted my game to it, it stood me in good stead, and I hope one day that I can return the favou , What is it with you guy's that you have to go begging

Russellie

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 10:10 AM

This only applies to those who know who they are, and not the genuine friends

• gooch134
    236 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 10:11 AM

To clear up any understanding.  I have never gifted anything to any person whom has come begging on my profile. I would consider that one of my un-written rules!

So any person who has received a gift from me, then you can consider yourself not a begger. (I must like you in some shape or form)

Calm down boys :)

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 2:22 PM

I like to lay low and keep off the Earnings Leaderboard just for that reason.

Keep up the good shootin!

JG

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 11:38 PM

russellie:

To all those that go begging Gooch for gifts you must be pretty sorrowful people who enjoy taking something for nothing, He has mentored me not because I asked him!!! He watches all the up and comming genuine golfers who are making it with the basic equipement , I played with all the basic stuff and adapted my game to it, it stood me in good stead, and I hope one day that I can return the favou , What is it with you guy's that you have to go begging

Russellie

hope you never end up homeless

russellie:

Russellie

• ihartyou
    692 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 4:15 AM

Oldstir:

wow isnt that comment a little harsh he is just putting a point out that is 100% correct.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 10:07 AM

Oldstir:

Consider this,

1. get some old shabby dirty clothes, let your facial hair grow for a few days and don't wash your hair.  

2. make some sad story sign from a piece of cardboard.

3. find a busy intersection.

4. park your butt there for 8 hours a day.

If you can get just one car to give you a dollar every 5 minutes, that's $12 an hour X 40 hours a week =  $480 a week. 

That's $24,960 a year TAX FREE. 

Combine that with welfare, food stamps, and whatever other handouts you can get from the government  and you will see that BEGGING can be a very rewarding profession.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 10:53 AM

DannyPhan:
    That's $24,960 a year TAX FREE. 

Some beggars want more than $25,000 a year!

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 11:05 AM

I've been begging every night for years.   How long can a headache last anyway ???

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 11:27 AM

I was homeless once.  If it wasn't for me asking for help from someone else I would not have saved up enough money to rent a hotel room for the night ($28.47) so I could shower and shave for an interview that I had at a local diner the next day.

Subsequently, I got the job (making $6.50 per hour) thanks to asking for help from strangers.

Subsequently, I met my wife at that place.

Subsequently, I managed to purchase this place 6 years after starting there.

Subsequently, 5 years later I purchased 3 more stores.

Now I own the largest chain on the eastern seaboard, including 145 franchise stores and 3 training facilities.  Net worth over 980 million and growing.  If you have ever ate out on the east coast you may have ate at one of my places (Applebee's).

Thanks to the few people who gave me a fresh start.

T.R. Browning

This is from the worlds largest private franchise owner. 

RSS