Forums

Help › Forums

editing equipment

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 7 2021 8:13 PM (4 replies)
  • gillian5048
    168 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 10:24 AM

I just purchased a new 3WD for increased range. I equipped my bag with the new 3WD. I intended to sell the old 3WD. When I checked my bag both the old and new 3WDs were equipped and one of my wedges was missing. I wanted to keep all three wedges. Any suggestions on getting this straightened out? Thanks!

• ScottHope
    10,337 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 1:32 PM

This any help Gillian?

The game interface looks a little different now as the video is just over a year old, but it should help.

⇩ EDIT : Looks you got it sorted Gillian, thank you. ⇩

• gillian5048
    168 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 2:41 PM

Thanks. That did help. One other issue I have. The game wants to put a hybrid in my bag and is not allowing me to use three wedges. I have been using three wedges for over a year without a hybrid. How to I resolve the situation, getting rid of the hybrid and making room for the third wedge?

• gillian5048
    168 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 2:55 PM

Thanks! One other problem. How do I un-equip a hybrid so I can use 3 wedges?

• SamSpayed
    4,998 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 8:13 PM

gillian5048:

Thanks! One other problem. How do I un-equip a hybrid so I can use 3 wedges?

Gillian, if you go into Settings and change CUSTOMIZE EQUIPMENT to ADVANCED, as is shown in Scott's video, you should be able to equip a 3rd wedge in the spot where your hybrid is now.  Did that not work for you?

RSS