Help › Forums

question abot credis or score

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 30 2011 2:28 PM (1 replies)
  • vvvasso
    8 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 11:42 AM

Hi, 

I am new aroun here and i like this game very mush. I am sure that i didnt yet discovered all the games possibilites, couse ive been playin for 8 days now, came to the level 20 or so, and i havent progressed in any category listed in game overview..

Would somebody please explaine to me how i can progress in this game,or how i could by items, or how to earn some money or something to by the items with.

Till now i ve been playin mostly against 1 person, so if you think that i have to play something else please say so.

I am really amazed how this game is good, and how i  play it good (or at least i think i do).

So,anyone with more knowledge than me in this game, please reply with some answer to my request.

Thank u in advance,

Vanja Vidos,

Zagreb Croatia.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 2:28 PM

hi

credits can be gotten 2 days: via get credits tab either pay for them or do our partners offers.

progression in the game is done by posting lower score. as long as the game is rated who you play does not matter since it's your individual scores that will determine the progress.

for everything else, please refer to FAQ on the right-------------->  

or, you can ask a specific questions.

-wgticon

RSS