Forums

Help › Forums

So many coins, so little value

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 17 2021 3:54 PM (9 replies)
  • GregTheBunny1
    4 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 6:33 AM

I've got coins adding up and don't see anywhere that I can spend them. Hopefully I am just missing something and that this isn't a bait-and-switch :)

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 8:12 AM

You can update your profiles apparels...and after it suits you better. Or not! 

• MarchieB
    1,529 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 8:16 AM

You’re not missing anything. And it’s not a bait and switch either. The Silver coins have their own purpose in the game, as wager stakes in coin room games and for purchasing apparel upgrades. They have never been advertised or implied that they were for any thing different. 

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 4:37 PM

MarchieB:
    They have never been advertised or implied that they were for any thing different. 

OH YEAH?

• SamSpayed
    4,998 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 8:28 PM

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2021 1:56 PM

SamSpayed:

Yep, figured as much, kind of redundant, huh? LOL

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2021 2:48 PM

MarchieB:
    The Silver coins have their own purpose in the game, as wager stakes in coin room games

And if you win in coin rooms you can then play in coin rooms with the coins you win and maybe win some coins to play in coin rooms.

MarchieB:
    and for purchasing apparel upgrades.

Is that true? I could easily be wrong but I thought there were only ever three apparel upgrades on offer and they all cost credits.  Actually is there any apparel, even among the useless stuff, that you can get with coins?

It seems you can hire clubs though.  If you have 4 million of them you can get the coin mark 8 set for a week. I couldn't easily see the attributes of the clubs so gave up, I'm sure they're wonderful. 

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2021 3:18 PM

DodgyPutter:
    Is that true? I could easily be wrong but I thought there were only ever three apparel upgrades on offer and they all cost credits

Yep, Marchie is correct.  The free apparel, the ones you get from sponsor gift boxes (or cases), can be upgraded once you have the required amount but, you need coins to do it.

As you upgrade that apparel, the special enhancements the apparel provides are increased.

For instance, the Swing Edge hat provides increased distance. I started with a lvl 1 hat and eventually upgraded it to lvl 9. Each time I upgraded, it cost more, and more coins. My driver, with no enhancements has a distance of 282. With the lvl 9 Swing Edge Hat, it is now 305.

I believe, at this time, you can go as high as lvl 10 for each item. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2021 3:49 PM

HamdenPro:
    I believe, at this time, you can go as high as lvl 10 for each item. 

I see what was meant now and yes that's true.  The reason I didn't think of that may have been that for your next upgrade to that hat the 1,000 you need will be very much harder to get than the (100,000?) coins. 

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2021 3:54 PM

DodgyPutter:
    1,000 you need will be very much harder to get than the (100,000?) coins

Not too bad, considering I do not play the coins rooms a lot, I am at 587/1000 now.

As for being much harder than gettng another 100,000 coins, considering the way I play, I cannot say I totally agree.

RSS