Help › Forums

earning credits or money?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 2 2011 1:12 AM (6 replies)
  • vvvasso
    8 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2011 10:39 AM

Hello, its me again.

Now i am on level 26,hack: 100,4.current points: 6784.

I cant figure it out, whatever i play (blitz,multiplayer in groups,one against each other,closest to the hole with 3 more players and all the other options, i cant find the option to earn anything (exept some prizes, that loke like the shields, silver and bronz.

Now, i asked  the same question before and the answer was: Play ranked game.

Now,please could someone tell me the proccedure from entering the game to the game i must select to earn some credits.

I admit, i am a newbie, and i play this game for the last 8 -9 days,couse its very realystic.But after i figure out all the tips and tricks to make gode putts, im starting to get boring of the same games and not progressing in any way.

Please, your answer would mean everything to me, so bi kind and please give me the advices i need (from A-Z).

Thank you in advance,

Vasso.

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2011 1:06 PM

vvvasso:

Now, i asked  the same question before and the answer was: Play ranked game.

The answer is still the same ....play RANKED games. According to your stats you have played only 5 ranked games. To play a ranked game, after you click PLAY NOW select the " tournaments " dropdown. Then select " stroke play " and play any of the tournaments available to you. These, once completed, will count towards RANKED games. If you want to play Multiplayer ranked games click Join Game. Then click stroke play and  change the game mode to " ranked " . Hope this helps.

• paulshack
    281 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2011 5:27 PM

your bored? your avg is over 100 dude lol by that level, i, along with most ppl were pro- tour pro... around 70 ~ avg

sounds like your more frustrated lol.. dont gotta spend credits till about pro - tour pro lvl 25-30 anyway.. ! come on dude effort LOL

• vvvasso
    8 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2011 1:11 AM

now u dont need to speek to me in that kind of tone. i sad i am a newbie, and that i dont understand the rule quite.

as for your sarcastic writing, who gives a ***...

• vvvasso
    8 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2011 1:12 AM

thanks for reply, now i understand

RSS