Forums

Help › Forums

At least ONE thing works FLAWLESSLY.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 5 2011 8:32 PM (1 replies)
  • Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 7:49 PM

It's so tiring, frustrating on and on and on when 4 of us are trying play a skins game.

The 2 commercial's  showing the CC's worked great. they always do.

The next commercial is the biggie.  The game loads and after there is 6-8 seconds more of annoying LOUD and, as always of course, flawless. 

Finally, my God FINALLY it's time to use our expensive balls and clubs. 4 players ready. Does the game start. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. After 3 reloads with the game freezing each time the games is forfeited. 

I'm sick of listening to some stand on their perch and preach endlessly how the site HAS to make money.

You perchers spout as if the rest of us are to stupid to understand a company has to make a profit. 

I'm standing here right now to tell each and every one of you that people know that.

They just expect a FAIR WORKING PRODUCT for their money, for putting up with the endless series of silent commercials, talking commercials, pop-up commercials, top border commercials, left border commercials, right border commercials commercials and the worst part, the absolute worse  part is listening to this God forsaken canned music.

But does ANY of this crap freeze? Have you EVER seen commercial jerk? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If this was an occasional problem it would be no problem. Even I'm smart enough to know when I read page after page, day after day of these same problems that maybe, just MAYBE they know what they are talking about and that you perchers don't.

I don't want to hear a word about cleaning, clearing, reloading, changing browsers or any of the other "things to do that should help something that should not be happening to begin with"  suggestions that DO NOT WORK.

Maybe you can at least show us some more crappy commercials during our 5 minutes of down time x 3 straight freezes for a full 15 minutes of non-commercial time.

No doubt a new record.

Yes, I'm pissed and I'm venting. But most of all I'm sick of such a great site that seems to refuse to do anything but want to rake in more.

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 8:32 PM

hey, i have/had the same issues but.... http://wgt.com/terms.aspx

RSS