Help › Forums

missing a reply

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 7 2011 9:11 AM (1 replies)
  • vvvasso
    8 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 8:34 AM

Please,please,help anybody.

I had a replay saved (hole in one from 171 yards), and i clicked on the button share. Bot how i am new at this game didnt know that i need an e mail to share my replay with someboy, btw i wanted to shre it with every one. And as i saw request for e-mail, i clicked exit or cancel, i dont remember, but there deffinatly was not a botton delete.                      I was deleting some few no-mention replays to make a space for the good ones(like this one that is missing). When i returned from my try to share that replay(that was saved for some 4-5 days cca), the replay was gone.

Could anyone suggest to me what to do, who to ask(maybe somewhere on the server its still there), on what e-mail to ask this question or something....please, it was sutch a beautifull shot(cant even remember on what course was it...

Please help if u know how, or if there even is an answer to my question.

Thank u kind people in advance.

vvvasso.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 9:11 AM

Share it with yourself. Send it to your own e-mail. That way you can save as many replays as you want.

If you want to post it here use the COPY button at the bottom of your share screen. This will allow you to come here and PASTE it so everybody can see it. You can also right click on the address bar of the replay and COPY it there.

The wonderful shot you lost is gone forever. WGT can't even retrieve it. Sorry.

RSS