Forums

Help › Forums

sorry, sorry, sorry excuses for stealing us blind

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 7 2011 10:57 AM (5 replies)
  • Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 10:50 AM

tHAT'S IT. tAKE UR BALLS AND SHOVE EM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE. sICK, sick< sick AND TIRED OF every, every, every gd ALT GAME THE SON OF A BIT FREEZES UP. i SENTPICTURES OF THIS TILL THEY CAN PAPER THE *** WALL;.

every and i mean every GAME. TRIED TO pLAY 15 GAMES AND FINSHED one. ONE , ONE, ONE gamre of 15.

I don't want to hear ur stupid frigging sorry excuses about CLEANING MY GD CACHE OR ANY OF THE OTHER SORRY EXCUSES TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT THIS SITE NOT ONLY CAN'T FIX A DAMN THING BUT CAN'T EVEN turn THE FRIGGING WATER ON TO GET A DRINK/  THIS chEATING SITE SWITCHED OUT 2 OF MY balLS TODAY YET THE PAGE SAYS

"ERROR, WE ARE SORRY BUT OUR PEOPLE ARE TO DANM STUPID TO FIX A FLAT TIRE PLEASE RELOAAD AND PLEASE BEND OVER AND LET US SCREW YOU SOME MORE "

CAN'T YOU MONEY GRUBBING ah DO SOMETHING, ANYTHINK TO FIX THIS SORRY INEPT PIECE OF doG CRAP. 

wHY DO U STEAL FROM ur customers??

MY GOD you make me sick

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 10:55 AM

No problems here.

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 10:57 AM

You need to clear your cache...

LMFAO

• johntonya0689
    705 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 11:08 AM

Wow, If I was having that much fun I think I would look for something else to do, lol.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 11:37 AM

What really makes me laugh is the comment on your wall saying you're the perfect player for your CC. The kind of player who, by the looks of it, is done with the game (but my money's on him continuing the rants, similar to StevieD (FYI, apparently he was going to leave the game in March, or not lol).

Just sayin'.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 11:59 AM

??????

RSS