Forums

Help › Forums

opens

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 8 2011 10:42 AM (1 replies)
  • PaulLowery
    34 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 10:22 AM

Being an owner of a cc can I only let members of that club play in the tournies I set up ? or can I invite non members too.If I can invite them,how do I go about doing it ?

Paul.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 10:42 AM

Depends on what exactly your doing. If your setting up the games through your CC and the only way to play each game is by going to the clubs CC Tournament section of your main menu then no. Only members of your CC can access that. 

Now if your just telling everybody, "Hey I am starting a tournament." "This is the rules to the tournament, here is the format, here are the courses and conditions of each round." "Now go out and set the games up and play them". "And report the results back to me in such and such thread".  Now if that's what your doing then you essentially could do this on the forums here in the tournament section so everyone in the WGT community could take part if in fact they wanted to. But that requires a LOT of work. You have to think of every little detail and try to think of any and all problems you could run into. It would need planned out carefully and some basic rules would have to be applied and adhered to. I've seen many people have ideas for tournaments and they never get off the ground because they were poorly planned out and were lacking some fundamental elements. So whatever you choose to do I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope I have answered your question. Take care.

Master Yoda 

RSS