Forums

Help › Forums

NKF Classic

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 10 2011 3:37 AM (5 replies)
  • TruckRacer55
    15 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 8:01 PM

Are you kidding me on these ridiculous scores?  The leader has a 51 right now...  OK, let's do the math... that's a -21.  That means you have to Birdie every hole and also Eagle 3 holes.  Now, either there is some SEVERE cheating going on thru Flash, or it gives the average user NO CHANCE at competing (Avg User meaning those of us who works day jobs and have social lives other then living on WGT).  Why compete if you have no chance?  I'm pretty sure I've figured out what's going on and when I can prove it, I will.

Somethings will never get fixed.  I'm pretty sure you've seen the last of my money WGT.

• Stagehand
    63 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 8:28 PM

I agree with you TruckRacer,  the Fix is in. There really isn't any way just a straight internet player can compete.

• southboys
    421 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 8:36 PM

guys don't forget that the tournament is from the lady's tee. i am not a really good player and i was able to shoot an easy 63 and missed 4 birdies and 1 eagle.

• TruckRacer55
    15 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 8:40 PM

Then it should be a SINGLE play tourny.  Make all the Major tournaments, Single play.  you wont see those scores then.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:57 PM

The Comp is off the White Tees. This means the Par5's become easy 2 shot's on and 1 putt for eagle.  The par4's can be drivable depending on wind or drive and easy chip.

No cheating just very good scores shot by  very good players

Cheers

Roger

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 3:37 AM

Personaly I like the course set up ,is a gr8 stress relief.Find it a nice change and a lotta fun to cut corner on #2 and have 8/9 into par 5 for eagle,drive #3 etc just take it 4 what it is and then back to the tips for a reality check

RSS