Help › Forums

Want to practice more...

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 10 2011 7:01 PM (2 replies)
  • jdtobey
    3 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 7:10 AM

Greetings all,

Just started playing this week and want to just play 9 holes of practice.  I have used all of the "Recommended" practice rounds for experience and now I can't find a link to play practice rounds.  Can someone point this out for me?

Also, if I am not willing/able to spend real $ for credits, is there any way to upgrade my equipment?

Thanks in advance!
    Tobey

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 6:43 PM

jdtobey:

Greetings all,

Just started playing this week and want to just play 9 holes of practice.  I have used all of the "Recommended" practice rounds for experience and now I can't find a link to play practice rounds.  Can someone point this out for me?

Also, if I am not willing/able to spend real $ for credits, is there any way to upgrade my equipment?

Thanks in advance!
    Tobey

hi

you can practice ahywhere. just start a game as rated or practice or cttp or anything and have fun:)

-wgticon

• D51nn3tt
    73 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 7:01 PM

You can earn free credits by inviting new players & if they then spend 10$ or more you get 2$ per person that you invited that spent 10$ or more also you can watch videos and do surveys for free credits in the earn free credits section on the home page under GET CREDITS.

RSS