Forums

Help › Forums

Is there a ball available

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 10 2011 11:06 AM (2 replies)
  • Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 7:10 AM

that has a slower meter speed than the WGT GI3-D for level 88?

• rmpor
    71 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 7:54 AM

the slowest (feel) balls that wgt offers right now are all with 2.5 feel. maybe something else will come along but don't hold your breath. lol

Dick

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 11:06 AM

Hi Dick, so are you saying that the "feel" factor is the same as the meter 'speed' factor?  In which case the GI3-D is already the slowest meter speed you can get?  Does that also mean that even the highest priced Callaways and Srixons cannot reduce the meter speed any slower than GI-13D?  In other words, the higher priced balls will only get you increased distance and spin and durability but 2.5 feel is as good as it gets even for Legend level?

And speaking of "durability", it seems that ever since I reached level 88, WGT is taking my balls "out of play" at an alarmingly faster rate than it ever did before?  Does anyone else notice this?  Of course, history shows by all the negative feedback in the forum, that WGT seldom if ever fixes anything we Paying Members tell them about BUT the cost of balls is outrageous IMO and I think WGT should at least begin to allow members Unlimited Free WGT balls; for all the $Money they're raking in.

Or, at the very least, Chad Nelson should *offer 3 or 4 different free meter Speeds to choose from to make His game more enjoyable for Everyone and especially for those who don't have the best Hand-Eye coordination?  They're probably Multi-Millionaires now too and yet don't give anything back to their members whose "money" Made Them the success they are?

But what equally irks me, is that they don't even Reply in the forum to hardly any "Suggestions" and "Complaints" which members constantly bring to their attention.  So what's the point in even having a Suggestion Feature when they seldom, if ever, respond OR do anything the members are pleading for?

And I'm not saying he hasn't, but I've Never even seen one posting or notice in the Forum from Chad Nelson; saying Thank You to “us” for our loyalty (addiction) and patronage to his great game site.  And it is indeed The Best Online Golf Game Enterprise I've ever seen but for heaven's sake Mr. Nelson, for starters and as a token of your appreciation for all your members, couldn't you just increase the durability of all Balls and *offer those various meter speeds?

Otherise, WGT is mainly just a game site for the Rich, IMO.  And if your prices are going to force me to Go Back To using the current Unlimited Free Balls with a meter speed that is Way Too Fast for the average gamer, then I will soon get fed up and seldom play at all.  It's simply Not Fun nor do I enjoy getting soaked paying more than $50/mo just for balls and I'm almost certain "that" is just one of the main reasons you have so many Hack level players and others who have left the game and never returned?

I mean c'mon WGT; almost all other video/virtual games have several varying Skill/Speed levels; so why don't You provide the same, Chad?  Don't expect a response from Mr. Nelson but that's how I feel about it and so do Many Others I'm sure?  Regardless Chad, you have a Great game.  So, respectfully, why not make it a Greater Game by giving something back?  Best regards.

RSS