• Megan22
    2,115 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 5:05 AM

blah

• charlee85
    878 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 2:40 PM

I also agree 100% !

As a "victim" of these constant abusive wall posts, I would like to put forward an idea I hope WGT will consider seriously.

In most aspects of the game we have a choice...of who we play with, who we are friends with, what CC we want to be in etc

Why can we not have a choice as to who is and is not blocked from posting on our walls?

I understand there will always be a !st post that is unsavoury, or rude or just plain abusive, but if we had the ability to block the offender from ever posting on our wall again, would that not bring much if not most of the fighting under control?

As Megan says, the wiser players always advise to delete and ignore, and I agree that is good advice, but when you're under a constant barrage of nasty, demeaning & threatening posts, it becomes more than tiresome.

Personally I almost left the game because of it, but then I figured I would be giving in to these perpetrators of hatred.

PLEASE WGT!  GIVE US THE RIGHT TO PROTECT OUR OWN WALLS!

Charlee

• cecka
    235 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 2:44 PM

I AGREE AND I AGREE

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 4:24 PM

Favourite Quote of the Day:

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Backup quote:

Pot calling the kettle black

• charlee85
    878 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 2:15 AM

Rich1064:

Backup quote:

Well well well,

Look who showed up

One of the very people guilty of exactly what Charlee was complaining about!

How ironic that you should post here

Go away you annoying little man and oh, I know....try playing some golf!

Clean up your own backyard, settle back nicely into the haven that is Camelot and leave Charlee alone!

People don't care about you, they don't care what you have to say....you are insignificant

Goodbye & God bless you & your family

• longballknocker
    40 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 3:05 AM

"This is one of the very few post I have left here and I just need to rant."  326 posts is very few?

• charlee85
    878 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 3:14 AM

You've been here for over 2 1/2 years, and you don't know that the amount of posts attributed to your name refers to the TOTAL amount of ALL forum posts in ANY forum...including CC forums?

mmmm

What exactly that has to do with the topic anyway is beyond me

Bored hun?

• ceige
    742 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 3:44 AM

Backup quote:

think that last post "charlee" said to rich says it all. Very abusive i think. 

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 5:36 AM

Wall Fighting, mmmmmmmm what is the point.  Kind of hard to see why really.

Lucky

RSS