Help › Forums

Removing self from game

Mon, Apr 9 2012 1:00 PM (21 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 5:48 PM

hmmm level 90 pro

there should be an award for that.

as long as you're enjoying yourself i suppose.

TBE

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 5:51 PM

Ok, I had some time available. Going by the list (not gonna break it down by category or multiple purchases)  Grand Total     $235.86

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 5:54 PM

From the OP:

"I only wanted one person to answer not my game history thrown back at me. I have had a bad time trying to have cnfidence in myself, and my inability to control the clubs and loss of golf balls and play consistently are causing to go to the cheaper clubs punishing myself for being unable to be happy with the game I have been playing. 

I wonder whether it is wrong not to be confident when playing in this game."

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/71088.aspx

• seviekaiser
    30 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 8:02 PM

No, nobody cutoff my money card.  I made a mistake getting mad when my game went and got rid of my good clubs because nobody was giving me any support or advice what to do to improve.  I regret I asked the question I did, it is only making me frustrated

and I want to try and improve but I may need help.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 8:26 PM

seviekaiser:
    No, nobody cutoff my money card.  I made a mistake getting mad........

I just checked my CC for fraudulent use.............suggest others do the same..;)

sev".....you do appear to have a problem situation, don't think its your game!!!!!

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 8:48 PM

If you people were PERFECT then maybe "you" could judge someone else? ;)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 10:57 PM

seviekaiser:

How does a person remove themselves permanently from this game?

tell names anyone ,say bad bad things ,,,about cheeters  ,,, bla bla bla ,,with names pick one ,that should do it fast ,,,,,,,,,,,:)or e mail wgt ,and quit

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 11:14 PM

seviekaiser:

No, nobody cutoff my money card.  I made a mistake getting mad when my game went and got rid of my good clubs because nobody was giving me any support or advice what to do to improve.  I regret I asked the question I did, it is only making me frustrated

and I want to try and improve but I may need help.

i am sorry for what i have said ,now i have a hard time ,taking in ,that WGT ,did not send you ,some advise ,,,or some e mail .....if they did you should tell us ......i have been here 11 months seen many post asking for help or advise ......those post where always answered  by many ,,,,,,so (so nobody was giving me support)...i have a small prob with that ....

• Acrux
    393 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 1:59 AM

wow   ,,i wonder if all the big names in golf went around asking every pro they could ,,,about how to really play the game..."and like i need graphical pointers please"   lol,,,i think a large part of their game is self taught,,,you know the old i have my way and you have your way

like the man said,,,,forums are a great way to gain knowledge

RSS