Forums

Help › Forums

Spacebar gives overhead view??????

Wed, Nov 16 2011 2:59 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 4:22 PM

I keep hearing this rumor that the spacebar gives a overhead view. 

Does't work for me, never has. 

Any suggestions are appreciated.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 4:25 PM

Hitting the spacebar is supposed to do the same thing clicking on the zoom in the lower right corner does.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 4:31 PM

YankeeJim:

Hitting the spacebar is supposed to do the same thing clicking on the zoom in the lower right corner does.

You mean the Icon next to the volume? The one with 4 arrows? All it does is make it fullscreen.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 4:39 PM

No. You have to be in game. And once you are, down in the lower right hand bottom of the screen, (right next to the map of the course), you will see a white arrow pointing up. And when you put your cursor over it, the word 'ZOOM' will pop up. Click the arrow, and you will have an over head shot. Also, on the map, you will see white camera icons. Click on one of them and it will give you another view. Sometimes it's just the over head view you get from clicking that white arrow. Other times it's a different view all together. So just experiment and click a couple different views. But be careful in doing this in a muti-player game as your time could expire if your not paying attention. Have fun and good luck!! 

Master Yoda

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 4:39 PM

the space bar gives you the next view down the hole, thats what has happened to me

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 4:40 PM

DannyPhan:
    You mean the Icon next to the volume? The one with 4 arrows? All it does is make it fullscreen.

No, above that. What YJ was referring to is the little white arrow in the bottom right corner of the game screen. The white arrow and the space bar do the same thing.

mc

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 5:22 PM

Any other Shortcuts we don't know about one wonders.  ?????????

Lucky

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 5:32 PM

Thnx all.

I am familiar with the different cam views and use the Reverse view (↑) on the greens. 

But on the tees and fairways the spacebar still does nothing for me. 

The way I saw people referring to it I thought it was supposed to give some kind of different "Overhead" view not just switch to the next cam view.

Thanks for the responses. 

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 7:01 PM

works bst for putting..

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 7:38 PM

DannyPhan:

Does't work for me, never has. 

Only works in normal screen .... if you use fullscreen it doesn't work.

• PAGES
RSS